WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and age for newsletter sign ups. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address, and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
WHAT THE DATA WILL BE USED FOR?
Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you. We may also send you from time to time (by email or post) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from Jas MB. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, we offer a range of ways in which you can inform us about your marketing preferences:
- All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe; or
- Call our customer services division - see the "Contact Us" section; or
- Write to us at: Customer Services, IBW Limited, 64 Seven Kings Road, Ilford, Essex, IG3 8DG, UK
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. IBW Limited is a registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). We comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES